Middle School Football - Grade 8
Youth Programs / Recreation & Sports -
- Registration Deadline is Friday, July 31.
- The $195 registration fee will be charged on Monday, August 10.
- The season will begin the week of August 17th and practices will be held at the high school. The season will end in mid to late October (starting and ending times are subject to change with minimal notification)Practices will be at the high school on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings prior to the start of school.
- After school begins, practices will continue at the high school on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings.
- Games are typically on Saturday or Sunday, with an occasional week night game.
- Teams will have a minimum of 20 students per team and parent volunteers will serve as coaches.
- Teams will be evenly divided by talent and size. This will be done by the end of the second week of practice.
- Each grade level will practice as one group/team.
- Players who commit and are healthy will get an opportunity to play and develop.
- The registration fee is $195, which will include the use of a helmet, shoulder pads, pants, and a game jersey. Players will be contacted about picking up equipment after they are registered. Players will need to provide their own cleats.